cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACB file for F110 trxn for Sout Africa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

An user wants to generate a ACB file using transaction F110 program RFFOZA_A for Sout Africa.

I already have tried many different things without any success.

Do you know or have an idea why I cannot generate this media file?

Thank you

Amarildo Rapaci

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem with F110 in France, I had to enter a DME identification number in cofig.

I the menu path IMG-Personnel Administration-Personal Data-South African Account Number Verification

I found the following information. I think its relevant to your issue , you need to maintain some data here. hope this help

"South African Account Number Verification

The Check Digit Verification CDV) function from the Automated Clearing Bureau (Pty) Limited (ACB), allows you to determine if a bank account number has been entered correctly in the system. To verify the validity of an account, the CDV routine uses the combination of the following information:

Bank key

Bank account number

Bank control key

Implementation Considerations

Contact ACB directly to obtain the details in an EBCDIC file. Note: You must then covert this file into an ASCII format in order to upload the details into the SAP System.

As all data must be entered into the SAP System according to ACB guidelines, we recommend that you also obtain a User Manual from ACB."

Edited by: Banan Shatat on Apr 9, 2010 12:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the feedback.

But unfortunately, this didn't help.

I still have the problem.