cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AbsenceQuota Upload from Legacy - New Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented HCM , so we have to upload 2006 Infotype (uploaded 0000,0001,0002,0007,0006 already) infotype from legacy.

I have configured Negative time management and Absence Quota s will accrue thru time evalauation, employees are there from 1990 also, even though we are running time evaluation today system will run since employee startdate.

i am thinking to gice all the quota balnce from leagcy in infotype 2013 , after that will run time evaluation , i have selected Replace generated entitlement in 2013 ,

eg time evauation accrued 10 days as per the legacy still avaliable balance is only 3 so 3 will be replace with 2013

Please experts help me with this how upload quotas in 2006. i never done this earlier

appreciate immediate help

Edited by: Piscian . on Apr 26, 2010 11:20 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed i didnt any answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the necessary Quota selection rules for quota accrual using Time evaluation to accrue quotas.

Create IT 2013 record with a key date in the period for which you want to run the time evaluation.

The quota number should be the balance from the legacy system.

select INCREASE GENERATED ENTITLEMENT

Transfer time should be TRANSFER COLLECTED ENTITLEMENTS immediately.

Suppose you are going to run the TE for Month of Jan 2010.

Create the IT 2013 record with any date in Jan 2010 with the required quota number and the options mentioned above.

After TE the employee will accrue the quota as per the month of Jan 2010 ( this comes from generation rules ) plus the legacy balance.

hope this helps

Ajay