cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

absence to femal only issue

0 Kudos

dear all ,,,,

one more issue

if i need to create a absence type like (Maternity) as to make it only possible for women. can i do it from

only spro as this PIC..... and do the other steps just like any type of absence type .

plzz help

thanks & regards

abdel rahman kassab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

hello omid

it only works form IT0080 it allows me to create this absence type for females only. But from IT2001 it allows me to create the absence.

although i maintained the ( MASEX return value (1) for feamle ), and (SM30 and open V_T554M) gender is 2.

so now i need to create this absence type from IT 2001, and if the employe is Male i need the system gives me error massage, and create the absence successfully when the employe is female. 

is this possible without ( ABAP ) enhancement or no.

thanks & regards

Abdel rahman kassab

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Time Evaluation schema, add a PCR that will read the Absence Type and query the employee's gender.  If Absence xxxx and Female, proceed, but if Absence xxxx and Male, generate Error (idealy with message).

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahman,

It works by IT2001 also. You can see if you check it out in IDES system!

Are you sure you have selected EE's gender correctlly in IT0002?

By the way make sure feature MASEX is in active status not saved.

Regards,

Omid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more point. Make sure your screen number of absence type is 2003 in T554S

0 Kudos

hello Omid

it did  not work ,,, i mantain the entry screen to be 2003 ,,, and he gives an error that no entry in table V_T554V and when i created entry it also allow me form IT2001 to create the maternity leave for male and female ,,, and from IT0080 only allowed to create for female only....

so what should i do????

thanks & regards

abdel rahman

0 Kudos

hello all

• Maternity Leave
  1. It should be taken three times only through service period
  2. It should be 90 days each time
  3. For women  only

1. Child Care
  2. It should be taken three times only
  3. It can't be taken if the employee hasn't a child at least
  4. It should be two years each time

thanks & regards

Abdel rahman

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

In table I mentioned For your absence type  you should set the numver as "Max.duration". For example for maternity put it 90 and for the next  730 days.

For other controls like number of used absence type 3 times or if EE has child you should write user exit or control manually by officer.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahman

You can use MASEX Feature, with this your issue will be sorted out

please close the thread if your issue is resolved, or else feel free to touch base

Thanks and Regards

Anil

0 Kudos

hi all

thanks you for quickly responding.

country grouping 99.

i need to make many absences types that only allowed for women... not just maternity absence.

is from this table V_T554M i can configure what ever i want ,,,, and if this right,,,, the other configuration steps for the absence and absence quota is common and this table V_T554M is the difference or there is other configuration steps not like the common absence &absence quota.

thanks & regards

abdel rahman kassab

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

You can use it in country grouping 99. I have used just for maternity but I think you can use for any absence type you would. Try it.

For which kind of absence type you would use. What is your requirement in detail?

Regards,

Omid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

Yes it's possible. Go by SM30 and open V_T554M. Find your absence type and double click on.

In "Technical settings" section specify "Gender" as 2 (Female)

Regards,

Omid

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Abdel,

For which country are you doing this implementation? Some countries have country specific node to implement this functionality.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek