Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Report problem

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello to all

i try to use the absence report from main menu and while i click the OK button in order to display the data, the Employees Absence Report window does not fill the columns...it displays only a Dot (.) in the Name column

do you know where should i pput data in order to display the full data of each record?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried by selecting one employee only?

Thanks,

Gordon

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon!

i have tried by using one employee or two in another trial. the output is the same...when i use more than one employee it displays more dots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check demo company, if you can reproduce the problem, it must be a bug.

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have tried it in my demo company and in the Live(production) database as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

If both databases have the same problem, you need to log a message to SAP support.

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for your time Gordon!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashish_shah6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u properly fill first name and last name field in employee master data? and also fill the data of absense information i.e. from date and to date?

Thanks

Ashish Shah

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asish

everything is filled up properly. although, the problem is that the name is displaed as a dot(.) with the orange arrow

the strange thing is that by clicking the Absence button under Administration Tab, the data are displayed properly

the reason i want to use this report is that i want to know for a specific date range the absence of the employees

Edited by: Fasolis Vasilios on Feb 15, 2012 1:02 PM

ashish_shah6
Participant
0 Kudos

When u choose from field lists in employee last name in absense report... is it show properly employee master name?

Thanks,

Ashish Shah

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i click on absence report -selection criteria in employee surname field the tab button on my keyboard, i can select properly the surname of the emplyee.

but when i click the ok button in o rder to display the results, the name on the results window is displayed as a dot(.) and all the other fields are empty

then, by clicking on the orange arrow, it links me to the Employee Master Data window which shows properly the data of the employee

Edited by: Fasolis Vasilios on Feb 15, 2012 1:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

Please check the Employee Master Data properly.

You need to be sure that all fields would be filled properly......

Regards,

Rahul

vasileiosfasolis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Rahul

all the fields of all the tabs are filled