cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am learning SAP HCM, I created an absence quota and run the program RPTQTA00 and it has generated the entitlement.When I try to book absence under PA30, I get a message like->No data stored for absences in the selected period. I have changed different periods but same msg .

Do I have to run any time schema before booking absences? please help me.

Thanks

Anjaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mention that you have "generated the entitlement", so you should be able to check the existence of the Quota in the employee's IT2006, of the generated entitlement, and of the validity period for that Quota.

Can you confirm that the Absence you are trying to create was for a day in the Quota's period of validity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi

Yes , It was for a day.

In base entitlement I set 20 days and when I ran the program RPTQTA00  and the entitlement displayed. Now I wanted to book absence and see the remaining entitlement using PT50, but I couldn't book any absence as I mentioned before.

Regards

Anjaan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through pa30 check the employee's Groupings for Quotas by looking at IT2006.  What does the Overview of that employee's IT2006 looks like?

Then, check the employee's Grouping for Absences by trying to create an IT2001 (no need to save it).

Next, check your configuration to make sure that it appies to the appropriate PSA and ESG Groupings, and go through the documentation in the Time Management Wiki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to see the Overview of the IT2006, is also gives me the same msg->No data stored for absences in the selected period.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was able to get the same error message (No data stored for Absence Quotas in the selected period), and it was for an employee for whom no Quotas are configured.

Through t-code spro, access Time Management > Time Data Recording and Administration > Managing Time Accounts Using Attendance/Absence Quotas > Setting Groupings for Time Quotas, and then check your Groups for Employee Sub-Groups and for Personnel Sub-Areas.

Is the combination of ESG and PSA of your employee included in the Groupings?

Next, using the documentation on Quota Configuration (look in the TE Wiki), confirm that you have created the appropriate Quota for that ESG/PSA Grouping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Remi

Yes, I have already created  appropriate TQ for ESG/PSA.

I have created 3 different absence types so far all of them give me the same error.