cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence quota not credited form 1st april.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have positie time management and in all staff automitacally after running PT60 for march ,the quotas are created .

But this time its not happening .

pls advice,screenshot attached.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schema attached.

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Period parameters are generated properly '01' from table V_T549Q table.

Check feature TIMMO what is the return value of it. and then check the relevant Period parameters. If any inconsistencies are  there please regenerate.

Check the validity dates of quotas.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screenshot of the table v_t549q and timmo.

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Period parameters are not updated properly.

Maintain all the relevant period parameters upto 2020 minimum and check once.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,i maintained the same for 01 and 08 upto 2020.and then run the pt60 for march and april .

but till now i find no such credit in quotas from april 2013 for a staff.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradip

if u a test run for past period is it working fine?

no worries

kg

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintained payroll period

Former Member
0 Kudos

no.

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the Period parameters on yearly basis, not on monthly basis.

Maintain the same you have shown in the earlier replies which have on yearly basis.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

You absence quota is not generating for previous months but not being generated for April. So, check the start date and validity dates of the absence quota.

Also, under the generation of absence quota should be on monthly basis. Check the generation rules and quota accruals. 

Please check the display log and check how the absence quota is being treated for April month. The quota should have been transferred and should be stored in Quota.

Is it happening for this particular employee? or all the group of employees? If it is specific to employee you need to see why this particular employee's quota is not generated by checking the WPBP table.

Thanks,

Madhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,issue solved.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prdip,

As I understood you would generate quota from 1st April until 31th March next year once a year.

Maybe in RSDP rule the operation VARST FDYPP can't determine the 1st April.

I recommend to run for next month too and check in log maybe in an other day system generates quota. Otherwise I recommend to use such a code to determine first April.

D HRS=BCURMO    HRS?4

= HRS=BCURDY     HRS?1

Not Active Contributor= *

= =

Or  VARSTRDYxx

Generaly you can define a time type and set it 1 to active a quota generation rule in T559L. If you set the time type as 1 on 31.03.20xx you will make sure the next day you can generate quota and then set your time type 0 to omit generating quota each day. If you are seting this time type as 1 on 1st April please make sure your quota generation rule is after this setting.

Regards,

Omid

Regards,