cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Business Partner Supplier Company and Customer Company Credit Memo Payment Terms

Kuo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I used OData V2 API: Business Partner (A2X) to do the Create or Update the Business Partner Data

We want to set the [Credit Memo Payment Terms] same with [Payment Terms]

But in this API it has not this [Credit Memo Payment Terms] Schema

Can I ask for, If I set the Schema [Payment Terms] but I have not set the [Credit Memo Payment Terms]

Will there be any impact? Or can I have some [Credit Memo Payment Terms] information to know what does this Schema do?

View Entire Topic
Jerry_Lowery
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kuo 

Have you already investigated the API https://api.sap.com/api/API_CRDTMBUSINESSPARTNER/overview?

Thank you

Jerry

StefanieSchulke
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Jerry, I have the same request but this API does not work for me. Any other solution?
Jerry_Lowery
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Stefanie, could you provide some more details - what does not work for you? are you getting an error message or trouble calling the API? Thank you, Jerry
StefanieSchulke
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Jerry, I was trying to find the field Credit Memo Payment Terms on the Supplier, but I could not find the field. I stumbled upon your blog, but the API does not give me the desired results of the Supplier Credit Memo Payment Terms (I simply did not see the supplier back in the results). How can API help me to get the same results I would with the field Supplier Credit Memo Payment Terms in the Business Partner?