cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to post Invoice for Blocked stock from quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did GR for material against PO for 50 pcs, During QA32 stock posting i posted 30 pcs to Unres. stock(101) and 20 pieces to blocked stock(350) storage locations.

Now when I am trying to create MIRO invoice verification, I am getting all the 50 pcs and available to post also for the entire quantity. How the system is allowing me to carryout Invoice verification for the blocked stock 20 pcs also ???

It should allow me to process the 30 pcs only which are in unres. stock .

How do I block the blocked stock from getting invoiced ?

Please help

Thanks

Samuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration from the QM side whther they mae the invoice block it the stock moved to blocked stock.

Check the configuration in

IMG-Quality ManagementQM in Logistics-QM in Procurement---Define Control Keys.

Check whether the control key is defined with block invoice.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Thanks for the reply. All the control keys have invoice block chk box activated already. Where do i chck the setting for blocked stoock in QM?

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you assigned the control key to your material master?

was the control key copied over into the purchase order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen

Thanks for the reply, master does contain the control key, I also have the inpsection set_up for the materials. During PO in delivery tab at item level I am getting stock type as Quality Inspection. During GR, lot is getting generated and we are able to Stock post it using QA11. Every thing works fine till the stock is there in Quality till the run of Txn QA11. But once stock is out of quality we are having the issue for the stock posted to blocked, I can understand MIRO picking up Unrestricted Quantity of the Lot but why it is also picking the quantity posted to blocked stock as we do not want to pay the vendor for this stock quanitity till we clear it.

Is there any normal config setting to stop it form geting picked during MIRO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realise this was a long time ago Samuel but do you recall how you resolved this? You have set the issue status as answered without posting how.

We are planning to move away from an ERS process for a vendor in which we routinely receipt stock into quality inspection. ERS does not execute on blocked stock but I was a little concerned reading your initial query.

Thanks in advance

Kyle.