Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAA - Unplanned Depreciation.

SanjayDarji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I Have made the entry through ABAA for Unplanned Depreciation. Still I have not run the Depreciation Run. When i have run the tcode ABAA at that time system has created document AA.

Message is *Asset transaction was posted with AA document No.55 *

Now Can i make the changes into the documents AA ?

How ? Or Not please inform me the way ..

Reagards,

SAN2008

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SanjayDarji
Participant
0 Kudos

For Changing the Unplanned Depreciation amount i.e. reducing the amount of depreciation into the system one has to creat a new transaction type into the system which should be reverse of the transaction type which is used.

That Should be used into the Tcode. So system will take the Reverse effect i.e. Dep. A/c Cr and Dep. Reserve A/c Dr.

Regards

MarkusBredel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

the question would be why would you want to make changes?

I would recommend - assumed the posting is incorrect for whatever reason - to reverse the document with AB08 and then post the unplanned depreciation again.

Regards,

Markus

SanjayDarji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

I have not run still depreciation run. so FI Document was generated. At present i have only only use Tcode ABAA and generated asset transaction which will effect inly my asset histry sheet but not have any effect on financial position as no fi document was generated. Now i want to cahnge that document AA.

Is it possible.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use AB02 to change some of the document fields but not critical fields like amount and quantity.

Regards,

Ming