cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A typical behavior in J1IS - material document adoption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with material document adoption in J1IS. Here I have material document of 20 line items, when I adopt that in J1IS system showing all 20 line items but after posting the document it showing 10 lines items only. I have checked all related tables, they are showing 10 line items only.

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

As per your screen shot, the same material with same quantity is entered in all line items. Is there any specific reason for this.

Does this material is "Batch Managed" ?

In J1IS whether you are having different line items for same material with same batch ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no specific reason for the same material & qty. And this material is not batch managed.

Even if I entered material document with all different material line items, system is behaving same as I said above.

Regards

SK

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

After trying a lot finally i got solution for your problem ,

Go to,

SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Basic Settings - Maintain Excise Registrations

Here, check what value is maintained in field "EI Items (Number of items in Excise Invoice)" for the "Excise Reg",

In your case i think i would be "10". If it is maintained as "10" make it "999" and save the settings.

Now go to J1IS and create the "Excise Invoice" and you will get all the "20" items in one invoice.

Answers (0)