Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/P Invoice Error

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

When you add an A/P Invoice document the following message appears why?

"This entry already exists in the following tables (PCH1) (ODBC-2035)"

Thanks

SV Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SV Reddy,

You may run this simple query to verify if your DB has been out of sync:

Select * from pch1 T0

WHERE T0.DocEntry NOT IN (SELECT DocEntry FROM OPCH)

If there is result, you need to log a message to SAP support ASAP.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I just executed the query and it didn't produce any results. so i presume the database is fine and there is no problems with it. but i dont know why the system displayed that error message.

thanks

YSvee Reddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

welll i have also faced this prob many times nd above all this happens only for a document or two.....r u stilll hvng this prob......

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are many reasons for this error.

1)May occur if database is corrupted.

2)if upadte query has been run on database.

3)if any addon is running on the system.

first check in sql that for the specifid docnum is there entry already exixting.If not then raise a issue to SAP Support,meanwhile u can try a work around.

Thanks

Abhishek

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek ,

The database is working fine, it is clear that other users are able to login in post their further transactions.

I cannot see any other reason for this error message. Eventhough other add ons are running users are able to post other transactions in the database.

thanks

SV REddy

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two tables, ONNM and NNM1 containing the next free DoEntry value for every transaction type. If in these tables somehow a wrong value remains because of a missing update, you can get a similar message for a specific transaction type. I think you should send a support message to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error is because that records is already add in database, to restrict duplication it say the "records already added"

Thanks

Kevin

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. when you entering any data on the AP Invoice row level , these rows should be unique when the row is having its document nuimber. Even when two users are trying to enter the same data or the rows are identical in both the documents and the screens showing both the users are haivng the next available number is 8004 example. when any of the users click add button first the number 8004 will be assigned first. Eventhough 8004 is displaying on the other users window the system will assign 8005 when the add button is clicked. There is no question of duplication of the data in the table for A/P invoice. Dont know cleary why the message is displayed like this.

Any other reason?

thanks

SV Reddy