cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/C ASSIGNED GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make to order scenario, at the time of PO we dont have sale order, based on forecast client buying the rawmaterial,procurement takes 30 to 40 days,at the time of GRN we have the sale order, so my client wants to enter sale order no at the time of GRN.

is it possible in SAP?

at the time of PO account assignment E, sale order no is not mandatory(change the standard) but GRN time i can't enter saleorder no. the field is display mode? what to do?

thanks,

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can use the normal movement type and then you transfer the stock to the sale order stock and utilize.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHANGE PO AND GIVE SALES ORDER ACCT ASSIGNED .

NOW DO GRN . THE STOCK WILL MOVE TO SALES ORDER STOCK ONLY.

OTHERWISE DO NORMAL GRN AND TRANFER POST TO SALES ORDER .

STOCK WILL BE RESERVED FOR SALES ORDER STOCK.

REG

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other inputs?

client wants customer name in p.o, raw material procurement for specific customer only, no open stock,but forecast based procurement, no saleorder at the time of RM po?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can enter customer name in Delivery tab in PO, the same can be entered in MIGO in Goods receipient field to see the customer name.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

For MTO scenario, account assingment category should be M. Change your Account Assginment Category then you will be able to record sales order no. at PO. and GR will automatically get the detail from PO.

Also when changing Account Assignement Category make sure the costing results aslo. Check this scenerio at QA first.

If it helps, kindly give points.

Regards,

RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

delivery tab no customer field, can u tell me more info

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz let us know at what time you know the Sales Order no?

If u receive SO no. before GRN it is advisable to change PO.

Nilesh