cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8.8 Crystal Financial report layouts - Can't run or Edit - no connection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 'imported' the new 8.8 Crystal Financial report layouts into version 8.8 PL6. I cannot run the reports. I can't set the default in the layout designer because it is grayed out I have tried editing the report layout and running via the add ins, but get a connection error. I have checked the tables and the report is using PLD_Items??? I don't know what datasource to connect to??It tries to connect me to some xml link??. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Pat

Edited by: Pat Frohlich on Jun 7, 2010 1:53 PM

Edited by: Pat Frohlich on Jun 7, 2010 1:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

The Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss in Crystal looks like reports converted from SAP PLD.

Have a look at the document of Convertion tools from PLD to Crystal Report and it will make more sense to you. I believe the way you add additional fields, is as in the documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Same problems happened in 8.8 PL10.

I have re-installed the SAP Business One Crystal Report Integration Package.exe and re-import the report file but it's still failed.

Thank you in advance,

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pat,

Installed PL10 and later and see if problem persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All-

I found the issue. I had edited the Balance Sheet and did a SAVE AS. I then imported the saved version which gave the error. I then tried to run the standard report when in 'edit' mode using Preview in SAP B1' ..I get error. So, I can't 'modify' this report to my customers specifications by modifying and saving the report with a different name.

Does anyone have a work around to this??? Is there anyway to modify these new GL Financials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried editing & saving the report with a different name, then importing the new report?