cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/551 and /552 amounts are not comming in payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

my client have an issue with one employee who was separated in 2008, due to some policy revision, they change IT 0008,0014 and 0015 from 2007 onwards. and execute the payroll in the month of oct 2012, and we observed that amounts in payslips are calculating wrong i.e, earnings minus deductions in not equal to net pay. I observed that /551 and /552 amounts are not updating in payslip, but they are in RT table.but when i add /551 to amounts in payslip then the net pay amount is coming. Please help me, issue having very high priority.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind Kumar

Displaying wagetypes /551 & /552 in payslip was not good practice,Please check the all Earning wage type for the perticular employee,if that wage types are having Arrers wagetypes or not?

(Ex: 1000-Basic pay have the arrears wagetype like 1001 & 1002 in case of any arrear amount (Because of Retro effect) in basic pay it display in wagetype as 1002-Basic pay arrears based on the PCR-IN42,IN43,IN44)

Accordingly Please check that emplyee Earning wagetypes !

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasad,

Thanks for your reply, I have a calculation problem in payslip, earnings minus deductions is not equal to net.when i add the /551 amount to the payslip then it is equal to net pay. Is there any report to find out for which wage type the retro has run. so that i can easily add that particular wage type to my payslip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind

You can check with perticular employee all Earnings wagetypes have the Arrears wagetype or not (v_512w_d) then you can easly find out that amount comeing from which wagetype. (OR) please run the simulation for that emplyee each and every month individually (PC00_M40_CALC_SIMU) & compare the payslips of with existed one (PC00_M40_CEDT)  you can find that /551 amount.