cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 internal server error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whenever i am applying for Overtime, work item is getting generated in the UWL. When i try to open this workitem, it shows 500 internal server error.

Please guide me on how to proceed.

Regards

Minal

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is the dump at the end of the error message

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: Exception condition "NOT_FOUND" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.AbstractProxy.send$(AbstractProxy.java:150)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.approve.model.approval.CatsApproval.hrmss_Cat_Wd_Approval(CatsApproval.java:178)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.approve.model.approval.Hrmss_Cat_Wd_Approval_Input.doExecute(Hrmss_Cat_Wd_Approval_Input.java:137)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:92)

... 41 more

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MInal,

have you created a CATS profile and assigned it to the user? Parameter CVS at the user profile (transaction SU01)

When you call transaction ST22. What does it report for this error, which Function module etc.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minal,

Please check the spro settings for 'approve working time' are proper. I had similar problem and later found that

'field selection for individual approval view' and 'field selection for detail view' had blank label fields.

You can find these settings under SPRO->Cross apps components->Timesheet->cats regular->approve working time.

cheers~

avadh