cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server error in SAP MSS Organization Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using NWBC for HTML for MSS in portal using URL iview. I have configured OBN Target for organizational profile application and when i click on SAP MSS Role-->Organizational information-->Select Record and click on Organizational Profile button i am getting error: 500 SAP Internal Server error. Please find the below screenshot.

Please provide your inputs......

Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

This error you're getting is because of the class method get_telephone_number. This class is deleted in SP02 of E-HR_MSS component. At the later stage basis has made change to the FPM interface: IF_FPM_MESSAGE_MANAGER. Apparently all classes methods using this FPM interface has been changed.  At that stage our development track was already in SP04. Therefore changes cannot be adopted to the method "get_telephone_number" which is a part of the SP02 support package which is very low level. Hence recommendation is upgrade the EA-HR_MSS component  to SP02 and above, then apply the note:1717062. By the way the current support package of the component EA-HR_MSS is SP08.

Best Regards,
Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your reply. We have updated our support package to SAP08 but, now when i launch organization profile we are facing error as, "Application cannot be started because the person ID is missing". Could you please suggest what could be the issue and perner is also assigned to the user.

Regards,

Rahul.

Answers (0)