cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/3P1 Prof Tax - 01220107 not displaying in RT table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

as i copied standard from(IN01) into my custom one(ZAPX) in PE51 and i have added the wage type values which i want  display in my payslip and same thing i have done for detections also . but in the detections one of wagetype(/3P1) values is not displaying . can guide me how to get that values or any configurations which i have missed in that process. in below i am attaching the payslip RT table values .

RT-Table :

Payslip :

kindly reply on this problem.....

Thanks & Regards,

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Mayur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anybody anything on this..same issue no answer yet.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simulate the payroll for that month and then check the Function INPTB and INPTX in the log accordingly we can find out where the issue is.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh,

Thanks for reply...

I have checked the Functions in PE04 t-code . there it was maintained India . kindly check the below

screen short and give some update on that .

Regards,

Raju.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function will be available in the system we have to check it in the log Execute the payroll with simulation mode with log then go to function INPTX then check Input Processing Output details accordingly we can find out what is wrong in system.

Further share V_7IN0P_PTX table as well and check IT0588  sub type 0003 is maintained or not.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

In your RT /3P1 is blank. In your payslip, what is that TN emp P Tax? Are you sure this is for the same employee you have pasted here. If yes, plz run PC_PAYRESULT check the value of /3P1 .

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Thanks for reply.....

I have checked in Pc_payresult RT table . There the wagetype values is not displaying there kindly check the below screen short.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Which means your Ptax is not calculated by the system. Now check your config tables (V_T7INP1,V_T7INP3, V_T7INP4). Check which State he belongs to and then against that state whether you have maintained the Ptax slab.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

I have checked the table which you have mentioned above . all tables are OK . kindly check the below table screen shorts.

Table : V_T7INP1

Table : V_T7INP3

Table : V_T7INP4

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Go to Table : V_T7INP3, select region 22 and click on Expand<->Collapse. See the start date and end date here. In fact i would suggest you to delimit the old date and create new date for the same.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

I Have maintained new date range for same record in table V_T7INP3 as like below.

after that i have executed that payslip in Test mode.still  that value is not coming there...

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have maintained IT0588 sub type 03 properly like "eligibility for Ptax" with correct start date. Plz check once.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have maintained in Infotype 0588 for sutype 3.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Table : V_T7INP3, select region 22 and click on Expand<->Collapse. See the start date and end date here.

plz paste the screen shot. Is it for all the employees in this region or only for this employee?

Thanks'

Gautam