cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days continues leave, but shows only 25 days in IT2001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello seniors,

When I mark 30 days continues leave in IT2001, system takes only 25 days and balance 5 days (4 Sunday & one public holiday), it shows as present. I want to get a report saying he was on leave all 30 days.

Can we achieve this through standard configuration itself or need to write any schema?

Regards

JINUI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on what you need the report to do; if it is only for reference then Calendar Days field in PA2001 (KALTG) will show the 30 days in this case, and can be built into a custom report.

If you need the 30 days to be deducted from a quota then you can amend the counting rules for the relevant absence type(s) withito include Sundays and bank holidays (in the IMG under Time Management > Time Data Recording and Admin > Absences > Absence Catalog > Absence Counting).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

1. yes I need the report that shows he was one leave from 1 to 30, i.e 30 days.

2. If any one takes continues leave (let us say 10 days) company don't need to give the week end or any holiday comes between as off/paid. It should be work paid.

As you said, If I make changes in counting rule and for instance someone takes leave on Saturday and Monday, the system will calculate 3 days absence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinu,

For report you can use S_PH0_48000510 - Ad Hoc Query

Chose work area 2 Global Area

Chose user group 49 Time Management

With infoset /SAPQUERY/HR_XX_PT_12 you can report calendar days.

Regards,

Okan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gone through ad hoc, but there also it shows 25 days

And I didn't get any response for my second question

2. If any one takes continues leave (let us say 10 days) company don't need to give the week end or any holiday comes between as off/paid. It should be work paid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In abscence counting you should configure that even in holiday and day off it must be counted as abscence.

As I have said before in table T556C you have to change the configuration of abscence counting for applicability of rule in holiday class, day type, conditions for work schedule which consists of counting class for period work schedule and daily work schedule class, conditions for planned hours.

Regards

Okan

Edited by: Okan Caliskan on Sep 9, 2011 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as Okan rightly said...

in t556c table you have to check all the week days, conditions for planned hours, conditions for absence/attendances.

in t554s table UNIT field should be blank(which means calendar days)

Reagards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still it shows 25 days only

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement can define like this,

if an employee is not working continuously one monday to saturday, he is not eligible for week end off. Company gives week end as the employee should not work continuously and he needs some break.

And a person who takes two or three days leave, who should not loose the week end off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinu;

If you are using positive time management then you can do it with help of PCR.

Regards,

Okan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do u asking me to change, which function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not use any function.

You will write two pcr.

One PCR will count the days he worked. And on the day off when you give day off you will control the days he worked. If the days he worked is ok then you will give day off. Otherwise you will not give.

For example:

Employee works from Monday to Saturday. And Sunday he will have day off.

For each day (from monday to saturday) if employee is at work (and/or if there is an attendance record) you will add 1 to time type ZDWW (Days worked in week)

And on sunday you will check the amount of ZDWW. If it is 6 then you will keep day off. But if it less than 6 then you will delete day off time wage type.

Regards

Okan

former_member221102
Participant
0 Kudos

Use ZDWW

If the employee is on leave for 6 days, 7th day will be work/paid otherwise off/paid.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks all

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it means ur absence days shd be equal too ur absence quota in that case first check with counting rule for ur absence type in T556C , and let me remind u one thing do u want public holiday also to be counted as Leave.... still if u feel issue than we have to chage the dayrule in table T554R kindly check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JINU,

please check the table t554s and check in UNIT what you have given.

blank --calender days

R--Payroll days

A--Attendance and absence days

accordingly you will see your booked absences.

regards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want deduct the 30 days leave from quota in counting rule select all week days, all DWS classes, All holiday class.

then system deduct 30 days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juniu;

There are Absence days, Calendar days and Payroll days in IT2001. And also quota deduction for abscences with quota.

From spro-Time Management-Time Data Recording and Administration-Absences-Absence Catalog-Absence Counting-Rules for Absence Counting (New)-Define Counting Rules or simply from table T556C you have to change the configuration of abscence counting for applicability of rule in holiday class, day type, conditions for work schedule which consists of counting class for period work schedule and daily work schedule class, conditions for planned hours.

With these configurations you decide whether it will be counted as abscence on the relative day, period.

But as far as I know these configurations affect Payroll days.

And also as Simon says if it is only will be for information then calendar day will be 30 and you can report in Ad-Hoc reports.

Hope this can help you.

Regards;

Okan

Edited by: Okan Caliskan on Sep 9, 2011 10:59 AM