Did you mean: 

2147024891 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to connect to the server.

There's an error:

2147024891 - licencing error code.

Please advice.

btw, where can i find documentation related to the sap error code and solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have experienced this error a few times and it always links back to Domain access and/or DNS resolution. If you are using Windows Server 2000 or 2003 using Active Directory, it is vital that your DNS server is integrated with Active Directory. Also, make sure that all of your workstations are using the local DNS server and not a DNS server supplied by an outside provider, like an ISP or DNS server located within a workgroup or stand alone system.

Also check the access rights of the user getting the license error. Make sure they are permitted to access the license server in question.

former_member185703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Doesn't it remind you of Microsoft error codes?

Here you can find a link to a list of Microsoft:

Here you can find information about a procedure to (hopefully) fix the problem:

At the end of "Licensing.pdf" (published on CDs + SMP) you can find a list of potential errors + solutions as well.

Here's an article about most of potential problems when trying to connect... Maybe it helps (not for this, but for other issues):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/63d4be71-0501...

Furthermore it might be helpful to add a bit more specific information about the client OS + server OS ins uch cases...

HTH,

Frank

Message was edited by: Frank Moebius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I suggest you to go to B1 License Administration, and check what license you have. Select Administration => License => License Administration.

Regarding Error code, as far as I know, SAP provides the information for each component seperately. For instance, in DI API help file, you can find DI API error code information. But your case is related to License, I don't think there are documents.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nick He