cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Help center is it complete or is it the wrong file..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ihave just downloaded the 2005 sdk help Center to get some information abou the UserQueries Object and the downloaded file (b1_sdk.zip) starts off with the homepage titled

'SAP Business One SDK 2004' !! and no ref at all to the UserQueries Object.

so question is twofold

is the 2005 SDK helpcenter incorrect(ie Wrong file linked)

and 2 where can I get some detail about the UserQueries Object

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I have installed 2005 version SBO and SDK. My help center file is SAP Business One SDK 2005 - Help Center. It has info on userqueries. Where did you download your help center? If you install 2005 you will get correct help center.

Hope it helps,

Adele

PS: I have downloaded B1_sdk.zip and experienced the same. This is NOT the right file. Best is you install 2005. Sorry, don't have a link for you. If you can't install 2005 at the moment, please let me know then I can maybe upload the correct help center somewhere for you so you can download it

Message was edited by: Adele le Roux

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/businessone

is where I got it from.

Looks like you have found the same error,

i installed the 2005 sdk from a 2005 release CD but the help file was NOT installed with it ,(and the CD is at the head office)

But if there is a link to the correct file anywhere I would appreciateit

thanks

Maybe someone from SAP can correct the file and let us know

Message was edited by: George Savery

Former Member
0 Kudos

soo.. can someone from SAP chime in with the location of the correct 2005 sdk help center....

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I zipped my help files and am busy uploading for you. Will post here again when it's done. It's about 37MB. Will take about 40 minutes.

Hope it helps,

Adele

SDK Help Center: ftp://ftp.tibularscience.com/public_html/SAP/Help.zip

Message was edited by: Adele le Roux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Adele for your assistance,

Also it looks as though the SAP link now has the correct file (on the lower right hand corner f the sbo page)

thank you all....

Answers (0)