cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/4 day sick leave valuation in payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue of an employee who takes a 1 day sick leave which should be valuated from another wage type different than basic pay wage type

• i created the absence valuation rule 05 - paid absence 75 %

• i assigned the rule with absence type

• i copied XMOD to ZMOD and changed the grouping

MODIF A=09

MODIF 2=01      

• i assigned the counting class with percentage 05 paid 75% with 75 % and checked the box paid

• i assigned it in the absence valuation expert view to the sick leave wage type 9330

• the problem when i went to table V_512W_b when change the vauation to 01 it calculate based on basic pay but when i remove it and leave it blank it resulted to 0 in payroll

the question is how can i assign the sick leave leave wagetype 9330 to be valuated based on another wagetype 9700 basic social insurance not 9100 basic pay ???

BR,

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use another valuation basis to have 9700 stored. Basically the Processing Class 1 of 9700  should be changed to any number from 2 to 9 but check if they are not being used elsewhere. Ideally I would use specification 9 for 9700. You can then change the valuation basis to 09 (or whatever you decide).

Hope this works.

Pramod    

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u clarify more with screenshots if possible ?!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I dont have access to a sandbox. What you need to do is to go to table V_512W_D and change the PC 1 of 9700 to 5 (say).

Now in V_512W_B change the valuation basis to 05 instead of 01 (as shown in your screenshot).

Now run payroll and see if you see a difference.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actualy i can't change the PC 1 of 9700 cause it's being used in another calculations for  insurance with PC 1 of valuation basis /001 !!

is there any other way to assign the valuation base of 9330 sick leave with the 9700 basic SI wage type directly ?!!

your help is very much appreciated ..

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new Specification for processing class 01 say K and in that you add your wagetype 9700 to both /001 and /0xx(new rate).

in X010(Addition rule) you would need to add ur base wagetype 9700 to both /001 and /0xx

then assign the new rate to your wagetype 9700

Regards,

uday