cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weblogs/Technical Articles/Code Samples/Tutorials ...inputs Needed.

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

CRM Development Forum we do not have

1)Weblogs

2)Technical Articles

3)Code Samples

4)Tutorials ...

<b>Action Items:</b>

<b>1)</b> Propose the TOPICS related to PCUI / InteractionCenter WebClient where we need more technical inputs. Expert colleagues in the Forum will pick up the Topic and comeup with the Weblogs/Technical Articles/CodeSamples/Tutorials

<b>2)</b> Volunteer the Topic proposed by someone/ You propose a Topic and let the Forum know that you will come up with "Topix XYZ" Weblogs/TechnicalArticles/Code Samples/Tutorials

I'll make sure that all the inputs are taken care along with the technical information and reward points.

<b>Pls have a look at below link to know the need...</b>

<b>Pls have a look at below link for posted Weblogs</b>

<b>Pls have a look at below for Ongoing ...stuff </b>

<b>Weblogs:</b>

<b>1)</b>"Integerating External HTML Appls into PCUI Appl using both customizing and development." - by Harshvardhan Murarka Status "Ongoing"

<b>2)</b> PCUI Application for Training purpose

by Tiest van Gool - Status "Ongoing"

<b>3)</b> PCUI Getting Started". by Vijaya Kumar - Status "Draft is Ready" Few links needs to be updated..I'm waiting for it.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/cs/weblog/view/wlg/1784

regards,

Vijaya Kumar M

Co-Moderator of the Forum.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I am ready to write weblogs and other docs for PCUI Customizing and Development. As I mentioned before to Brian, I can write weblog for integerating External HTML Appls into PCUI Appl using both customizing and development.

Pls let me know the more important topics at this time, that I would concentrate on to write weblogs.

The only issue is that I am at the peak of PCUI development phase of my project, hence not getting time. Very soon I would be free and would have time for this.

I would try my best to hang around this forum.

Hoping to have a successful techy forum ahead.

Thanks

Harsh Murarka

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshvardhan Murarka,

You are now responsible to provide the forum with

<b>"Integerating External HTML Appls into PCUI Appl using both customizing and development. - WebLog"</b>

I personally thank you for your initiative.

Go Ahead ..and provide us with a nice weblog and let every one know once you are ready.

For "PCUI Customizing and Development" currently we have PCUI Book" , to give guidence ,

It will be nice if you can take an example application and write Tutorial/Code Sample later...when you get time.

regards,

vijaya Kumar M.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

where is the "PCUI Customizing and Development" - "PCUI Book" avaliable?

Regards

Gregor

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Below is an excerpt from My manager

<i>"The Book is only released internally and for Partners. From CRM5.0 we want The Book to be available for everyone."</i>

Can some SAP Partners help Greor Wolf with their book ?

regards,

vijaya Kumar M.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

I think you can mark this as done because I published my Weblog

Use CRM PCUI HTML viewer to call a custom URL

at

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/05/27/use-crm-pcui-html-viewer-to-call-a-custom-url

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya, I am currently working on another type of application for usage in training purposes. Should have an initial Blog in a month or so. Will this do? Tiest.

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiest van Gool ,

Thank you very much.

It would be nice if you can provide with short description of the blog , I'll just place it into first message of this thread. Nevertheless I added a short description in the first message of this thread,can you cross check the same .

regards,

Vijaya Kumar M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya, currently I am training a colleague of mine in the usage of the PC-UI by working through the examples in the PC-UI Guide. I would like to dedicate a blog (or several) to the creation of another application which utilizes all the basic and intermediate functionalities of the PC-UI. Kind regards, Tiest.

vijayakm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I'll be taking responsibilty in coming up a weblog for

"PCUI Getting Started". this will contain a brief Introduction about the PCUI ,

Important "Notes"

OSS - PCF components,

link of PCUI Book (will be available shortly not yet ready),

links of the Example Application (weblog by Tiest van Gool ) ...etc..

regards,

Vijaya Kumar M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya;

I'd like to write a weblog titled something like 'Using PCUI call your own BSPs (or any URL)' It's a 2 parter. Part I is the PCUI customizing (much like Gregor's blog but with a few hints added)to call a BSP. The second part is the BSP that dynamically generates a list of URLs that can be executed within the PCUI framework when selected.

Let me know if this is acceptable.

Thanks;

Brant

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brant,

I think this will be a great extention of my weblog.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

You mentionned the book PCUI Getting started to be available for SAP Partners. As a Belgian SAP partner, could you please grant me access to it, or send me the document on michiel.strybol@ordina.be.

Kind regards,

Michiel

former_member181879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Writing a few (key) weblogs is the best way to touch thousands of people. From our past experience, a weblog that helps new people is the one that is used most! This weblog can grow with time to contain just pointers to documentation, examples, other weblogs, links, etc.

For an example, see: <a href="/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2004/06/11/bsp-trouble-shooting-getting-help">BSP Getting Help</a>

This is the one weblog that I would seriously recommend (even as community project). And always keep in mind that weblogs can be updated!