cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visits: Optimal route and travel time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear C4C-Community,

we want to use the visit functionality from Cloud 4 Customer. When creating a new route is there a way that C4C calculates the optimal routes between the different added customers or at least provides the travel time between them?

If not it would be necessary to calculate the routes and the traveltime inbetween manually in order to determine the time for the the different visits/appointments, right?

Best Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gabriel_brage
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hell Christian

We have the mashup with google maps that maybe can help you. However the functionality specific as you are requesting I believe that it is not available yet. So please Post your request in the collaboration forum; there you can request the new features for the new releases of the system https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_list.bix?c=SAPCloudforCustomer 

Regards

Gabriel Brage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

with Google Mashup you mean the map where the route is shown and where you can manually switch the order of customer? Or have you a individual implemented more specific Mash-Up?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards

Christian

gabriel_brage
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian

Yes, this google mashup, is the only one that I know regarding maps in the current system

Regards

Gabriel Brage

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michele_costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian, I am sorry but C4C does not have an embedded route optimization tool...

Michele