cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish yForm on storefront.

0 Kudos

I've created a yForm in backoffice but unable to publish it on the storefront.

I've added yFormCMSComponent in a section for a page but unable to see it on storefront. I'm facing below error in console:

Error processing component tag. currentComponent [YFormCMSComponentModel (8796158821436@4)] exception: File "/WEB-INF/views/responsive/cms/yformcmscomponent.jsp" not found

Can anyone help me on this.

I'm using hybris 6.0 version and b2b_acc_plus recipe.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

david_levy1
Explorer
0 Kudos

The error means the xyformsstorefrontcommons addon was not properly installed in your custom storefront, therefore the renderer bean for the YFormCMSComponent (YFormCMSComponentRenderer) was not loaded by Spring. Instead of adding the spring config manually as stated by you should install the addon to your custom storefront with this:

1. Go to platform folder in console

2. Execute:

ant install.xyformsstorefrontcommons -Dyforms.storefront=YOURCUSTOMSTOREFRONT

Be sure the xyformsstorefrontcommons extension is included in your localextensions.xml before executing the command above

Source: HYBRIS HELP: xyformsstorefrontcommons AddOn (6.6)

https://help.sap.com/viewer/9d346683b0084da2938be8a285c0c27a/6.6.0.0/en-US/8c8c78c586691014b77983f3d...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered the same problem. One of the steps is indeed adding the yform extensions manually. When you get an exception that "yformcmscomponent.jsp" is missing it means that the "YFormCMSComponentRenderer" is probably not loaded as a bean. I manually added the following in order to be sure that the renderer was loaded. That at least solved the problem with the missing "yformcmscomponent.jsp".

myb2bacceleratorstorefront.additionalWebSpringConfigs.xyformsstorefrontcommons=classpath\:/xyformsstorefrontcommons/web/spring/xyformsstorefrontcommons-web-spring.xml

myb2bacceleratorstorefront.wro4jconfigscan.xyformsstorefrontcommons=true

However I believe that the this normally should work by executing the ant callbacks and addons that you can also find in the recipe b2c_yforms.

Addition: I also had to update the web.xml of my storefront extension in order to configure the "YFormsProxyServlet" and "UrlRewriteFilter". Normally this should be done by the "ant install.xyformsstorefrontcommons", but if you look at the ant callback you will notice that the "yacceleratorstorefront" extension is used instead of your own extension.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

• Make sure the yforms extensions are included in your localextensions file. b2b_acc_plus recipe does not contain them. yforms is shipped OOTB as part of b2c_yforms recipe.

• The yFormCMSComponent is only implemented on the desktop version of the storefront. I'm not the storefront expert so I'm not sure if you have to do anything additional to make the component render on a responsive storefront.

0 Kudos

Hi Charles, Extensions are included in localextensions file.

I checked with b2c_acc_plus also & I'm able to create & publish yForm successfully.

When I'm using b2b_acc_plus, I faced that error.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats what I meant. You have to manually add the yforms extensions to your installation. b2b_acc_plus does not include yforms.

0 Kudos

Facing same issue after adding extensions manually.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you install the xyformsstorefrontcommons addon correctly with the addon install command after adding it to localextensions?

0 Kudos

I'm able to publish it on storefront after specifying the location of the xyformsstorefrontcommons web spring context file in my storefront's property file.

Thanks.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil, did you install the yforms addon correctly using addon install?

0 Kudos

yes Charles