cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Contact person to 2nd Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are two Accounts  1) HP and 2) Dell for example. Both companies located under the same pincode, region, Country. There is a Conact Person Mr xyz. Who is already exists as a contact person to HP under releationships. Now we are trying to assigne the same Contact Person to Dell in UI under Assignment Block + ADD Option.

But We are getting an error "Assignment Person - address exists already".

Can you please suggest what to do..?

This is little bit critical to me. Already struggling from 3 days...

Regards,

Sap Adherent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally, the problem is due to the data inconsistencies.

Note 1508775 offers the following reports:

Z_ADCP_BUT052_CORRECT / zseek_adcp_but052: Used to list/delete those ADCP entries for which there are no corresponding entries in BUT052. Please read the note, follow the instructions and clear the inconsistencies. Then check if the error can be resolved.

Best regards,

Julin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin,

I have run the 1st report Z_SEEK_ADRVP_BUT052 in the output it showed my Contact Person. Then When i run the secont report zseek_adcp_but052 Out put I got as  "wrong records in ADCP".

Now tell me what to do...?

My issue is still persist.

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you mentioned, the output shows "wrong records in ADCP", then you would need to fix the inconsistency in table ADCP. Please run the report Z_ADCP_BUT052_CORRECT and check if it helps.

Please run the reports in the note with test mode firstly to list the inconsistency, then with run mode to remove the inconsistency.

Hope my answer helps.

Thanks and best regards,

Julin

Answers (0)