cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade promotion management for rebates processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for configuration or step by step procedure on trade promotion management for rebates processing. Any document that gives the condition types to be used, set up of trade promotion, determination of the trade promotion related conditions in sales order, accruals of such rebates will be helpful

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I can offer you some simple step to configure the TPM processing

1. define your rebate definition in ERP

2. download the rebate configure from ERP to CRM by middleware, you can find the correct synchronize object the load it

3. in the TPM SPRO path, the condition generation configuration, you can set the discount method to rebate type

4. check the configure in CRM rebate SPRO path, if they are sufficient and same with ERP load

5. if the TPM other configure like condition maintance and tp type and other all is ok, then you can create a TP in WEB UI, and choose the related discount method in the spend type table, then generation the rebate.

6. rebate will be generate in CRM and transfer to ERP also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zhenglin gu,

THank you for your reply. I have done few of the settings suggested by you already. It will be more helpful if you could provide detailed steps for the following

u2022 What condition types are required for rebates

u2022 How are they linked to TP and how the conditions flow to ECC

u2022 How are these conditions determined in sales order

u2022 Are there any agreements that need to be created

u2022 How does accruals happen

u2022 How is it linked to funds, what set up of funds is required

u2022 How validation happens from claims

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, I can't login a CRM server now, but I try to answer your question by my memory

u2022 What condition types are required for rebates

the condition type for rebate is special, different the normal pricing condition, the rebate condition has a different condition usage. you can define the rebate condition record in rebate related SPRO path

u2022 How are they linked to TP and how the conditions flow to ECC

the condition generation configure in TP link the condition with TP type, you can check the configuration in SPRO

u2022 How are these conditions determined in sales order

the rebate also need to configure to the sale order, this configuration is under SD rebate path, and you can upload the configuration by middleware synchronize object from CRM

u2022 Are there any agreements that need to be created

the aggrement will be created automatically if the rebate condition can be generated in CRM TP. pay attention that the spend type table in TP WEB UI page has a button named 'rebate generate'

u2022 How does accruals happen

the accrals is depend on the funds plan, if fund plan created and configure for accrualls, you can launch a job background for accrual base on a fund plan from WEB UI

u2022 How is it linked to funds, what set up of funds is required

the funds is link to fund plan, fund plan link to TP. There is no directly link between funds with rebate, but they have indirect relationship through spend category, method,... E.G. you configure a rebate belong to a spend category, and you can configure the spend category in fund determination with TP.

The funds will be determined when TP created

u2022 How validation happens from claims

validaion happens in claim processing, in claim, the spend value will be fetch from fund usage, and bring to the validation screen, you can edit the validation data, and claim will generate the billing due list according to the validation you input.

Answers (0)