cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Automatically attaching to an Opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

Problem: When i create a new Opportunity, one of my Surveys get automatically attached to the Assessments in the Opportunity. I have no idea why is that happening?

What I want it, it should not come automatically, rather it should only come when selected from the selction list, like any other survey.

What should I do..? please suggest asap.

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably mean that you see only attached survey template but not actualy saved survey. If you want to hide it, you have to set determination rule for survey. Then survey template will be shown only when defined parameters will be met.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

When I create a new Opportunity in Web UI, and click on Assessments, this particular survey template is already there. What settings I need to do, so that it does not comes there automatically?

As you said, I checked the determination rule for the questionnaire under:

Sales Methodology ->Questionnaire for Oppor -> Define Determination Criteria for Questionnaires

and also checked under:

Sales Methodology ->Questionnaire for Oppor -> Define Determination for Questionnaires

I guess this is the place where I need to do all the questionnaire settings?

What settings should i do so that this questionaniare/survey does not comes in automatically under Assessments.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Abhi

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under Define Determination Criteria for Questionnaires customazing create new rule to specify when the survey should be available. Alowed filters are predefined, like status, organization...

Under Define Determination for Questionnaires you then link transactin type, survey, and critera that you customized in previous step. This combination them determines the survey display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Robert. That did the job!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it. There were some date issues. Valid from and Valid to dates were not correct.

Now i can see the desired surveys.

Thanks anyway.

Abhinav

Answers (0)