cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

superuser cannot create normal internet user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CRM 4.0SP9 ISA internet user management web application, when logon as superuser to create an internet user, I find only authrization "superuser" is available for assignment for new internet user, but "internet customer" is not available as documents describe. For comparison, when logon as webshop manager to create an internet user, both authorization "superuser" and "internet customer" are available for assignment.

so I wonder why superuser cannot create normal internet user in web application?

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

what is the role you have assigned to the config under

-> Set B2B Internet User

Should be SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER

This role should also be under the config for

-> Set Roles for Web-based User Administration

Check your XCM settings for the web app.

If you believe that it is all configured correctly then suggest you create an OSS message.

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

I set "SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER" in IMG "Set B2B internet user" and I preselect "SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER"&"SAP_CRM_ISA_UA_SUPERUSER"&"SAP_CRM_ISA_WEBSHOP_MANAGER" in IMG "set roles for web-based user administration".

Is it possible you can tell me which function module is to read the authorization of assignment for superuser? maybe I can have a look with that:-)

Thanks.

Patrick

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Suggest you only pre-select the role SAP_CRM_INTERNET_CUSTOMER

Other than that I haven't debug it before as it always worked. (do a search on function modules ISAUSER*, bound to be something like that.)

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

It still does not work:-(

I will check the function modules.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

you need to maintain the necessary customising in the IMG under:

Customer Relationship Management -> Internet Sales -> Internet User

-> Internet User Settings

-> Web-based User Management

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Andrew, but I have already customized everything on both IMG entries according to the document:-(

why???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Anybody can help?

Thanks! Patrick