cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange project requirement about ISA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an strange client requirement. They want to use the standard product catalog but they don't want to install ISA in order not show prices...

Until I now, it's mandatory to install ISA but, is there any other way in order to fulfit with this strange requirement?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Suggest deploying the ISA and changing the JSP's to disallow ordering (adding to basket and showing the prices).

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

As per what I understood from your mail is that you just want to use Product Catalog of CRM through ISA Web interface.

What I suggest is that deploy ISA B2B or B2C as per the requirement and do not use ISA Orders (by modifying action classes and JSPs in product compare, product catalog, product search and order type jsp pages to hide "Add to Basket" button).

The other thing which I understood is that you dont want to display prices in Catalog, which can be done by showing only List prices for the products and not maintaining any condition for the variant for list price.

We had similiar requirement in one of my projects where we were using another application to place orders. When add to basket in done in catalog, we move the product to MSSQL table with jsession id information, then pick that data from another application and delete it from this temporary table.

Please see if the above information is helpful.

Regards,

Vivek