cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard test cases for SAP C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I am looking for a place where I can find test cases for the standard process flows in C4C. In our project the business is writing the test cases, but we would like to provide them some standard test cases which could give them a starting point.

Do you know if such test cases exist (I assume they do), and if yes where I can find them? I have tried looking in the SAP Marketplace without any luck.

Thank you in advance,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a test plan accelerator on the SAP Business Centre SAP | Business Center | Welcome.

This is part of the SAP Launch product implementation methodology. This test plan is better than nothing but not perfect for all situations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thierry. I found them and they do provide a good starting point imo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not able to find the document. Can you please share the direct link or email the document to me.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have the same requirement for C4C standard test cases but the link you provided is not working

Is there any other way I can access this information or can anybody send me the templates?

Thank you!

Nataly Hernandez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nataly

I can send them to you in an email if you write your details.

Best,

Martin

pushkar_ranjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SME portal has the content. Please check that you have a user created on it with the right set of permissions dependent on your role regarding C4C. Thank you.

Answers (0)