cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,I am trying to integrate Hybris with SAP ERP.i am using the trial version 5.3. I am not able see the SAP Integration module in HMC,please suggest me how do i connect the SAP system.

AS per wiki , https://wiki.hybris.com/download/attachments/239387377/RFC_Destination.png?api=v2

Thanks' Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

To get hmc SAP Integration node you should attach to your localextensions.xml file following extensions:

<path dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}" />
         <path dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/masterdata/" />
         <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/core/" /> <!-- core extensions -->
         <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/testsupport/" /> <!-- test support -->
         <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/synchronouspricing/" /> <!-- synchronous pricing -->
         <!-- <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/adtreco/" />  SAP Audience Discovery & Targeting -->
         <!-- <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/pointofsale/" />  -->
         <path autoload="true" dir="${HYBRIS_BIN_DIR}/ext-integration/sap/asynchronousOM/" /> 

<extension name="sapcustomerb2c" />
         <extension name="sapcustomerb2b" />
         <extension name="sapmodel" />
         <extension name="sapmodelhmc" />
         <extension name="sapproducthmc" />

<extension name="datahubadapter" />
            <!-- -Other extensions ->

Next you need to build and update your platform. This configuration is required if you wish to run Asynchronous Order Management Scenario on you environment.

Regards,

Wojtek

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

What you mean by "other Oracle products" ? SAP Integration project is a dedicated solution for integration of SAP ERP system and hybris eCommerce Platform. It doesn't extend hybris to be integrated with other systems. In case of hybris and Oracle products integration probably you will need to have our consultancy assistance.

Regards,

Wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojtek,i need some Hybris integration deck with SAP and other Oracle products.to show caseing customer,please let me know if you can help me.

Thanks sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to import this report with the usage of standard ImpEx tab in hybris Administration Console. Message you get (previous comment ) means that there were no exceptions in the import process and you should have all the data imported properly. You can verify that in hMC.

Regards,

Wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with this i got this error as well. FATAL [AfterSaveEventPublisher-master] [DataHubTransferHandler] Discount: Configuration items w item [RawHybrisDiscount]. Exception:java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojtek,i got it now,here is the report i got after importing the impex file. INFO [hybrisHTTP19] (000000RW) [Importer] Finished 1 pass in 0d 00h:01m:25s:894ms - processed: 2810, no lines dumped (last pass 0) INFO [hybrisHTTP19] [DefaultImportService] Import was successful (using cronjob with code=000000RW)

Is that correct? Thanks Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Wojtek, In the Import cockpit i have 4 tabs,Import cronjobs,Import Input mediaa,mappings ,and Impex import Medias.

where do i need to upload the customizing.impex?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes now i can download the report and execute in SAP ERP.:)

Thanks Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to access that url for 1983231.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You make the report available in SAP ERP. Have you seen SAP Note 1983231 ?

Regards,

Wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojtek, One more question ?

I'm not able to find out the report of ZDOWNLOAD_CUSTOMIZING_AS_IMPEX. Can you provide me a sample report/ let me know where can i get it ?

Thanks, Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wojtek.Will update you soon .

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have succesfully started up your platform with necessary extensions config, next what you need to do is synchronization of the basic data between SAP ERP and hybris Platform. You should execute ZDOWNLOAD_CUSTOMIZING_AS_IMPEX report in SAP ERP tansaction SE38

Detailed description you will fine in Synchronizing Data

When all the ImpEx scripts will be imported with no errors you should set up all the necessary configuration steps descriped in AOM (if you use this scenario)

The same configuring process contains a lot of steps and it is not possible to put all of them here in the one post.

Regards,

Wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wojtek.problem solved 🙂 Now i have another question once i place my B2B order ,how do i export that order to SAP ERP.I did a RFC connection with SAP ERP,do i need to create a same scema in ERP .please let me know the steps.

Thanks Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing the same issue as sanjay...I did add the extensions as asked and did an ant clean all and updated the admin console. But it is not gettting updated and am not able to see the SAP Integration Node in hMC. Please help....how do I resolve this issue??