cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesdocs not flowing to CRM following client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Copied our Production OLTP and CRM systems. Run BDLS on OLTP and twice on CRM so logical systems okay .

Regrest for sales document will bring down changed doc but no new docs coming down.

Been in and created filters again via R3AC1 in CRM.

TBE11 okay in OLTP system as is CRMRFCPAR, CRMPAROLTP and CRMPRLS.

Nothing is hitting the CRM system when a sales doc is changed.

What else can I look at ?

Regards

Melita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you did a client copy i am assuming there must be logical system GUIDs issue in the system.

Could you please checks the following:

1. In CRM look for the table CRMMLSGUID. This should have the logical system name of the R/3 that it is connected to and also the GUID. To check if the GUID is correct cross check with GUID from R/3 table CRMPRLS.

2.In CRMRFCPAR in R/3 this will give you all the RFC connections that R3 is connected to. If you want to check whether the CRM RFC value is defined correctly compare it with RFC destination in the Admin Console (smoeac).

If these are not matching then the systems are not linked correctly. We did the client copy and had issue with the logical systems.

Thanks,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the end I deleted the R/3 site again in CRM and recreated it. This time everything worked.

Thanks for the response it helped just to double check that I had done everything that you recommended.

Regards