Did you mean: 

Rex 3.2 configuration

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a problem : not visible data on Rex 3.2

Made the following settings:
Sync SUP - CRM (sm59 - http - status text:OK)

Configured in CRM only activity:

data transfer settings
     Define download profile
     Assign download profile to bo adn sales org

Assign data download profile to activity
     Define Data Selection Criteria
     Assign selection criteria to download profiles
Visits

What sequence of actions will be correct to investigate the cause? (Problem in CRM's setting or not? How to check it?)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

1. Ensure that same crm trasaction type & category is maintained in SPRO Node 'Assign Download Profiles to Bus. Objects and Sales Org.', 'Assign Selection Criteria to Download Profiles' and 'Map CRM Activities to Retail Execution Visits and Activities'.

2. Ensure that the initial download report for activity /MAC/RS_INITIAL_DOWNLOAD has been run and there are no entries for Function Module /MAC/RSFM_QRFC_OUT_JSON_REQUST in transaction SM58.

3. Ensure the delta download of activity is happening.

Check transaction SM30, View SMW3FDCUST, an entry for the BDoc BUS_TRANS_MSG with MOA Context with Function name /MAC/RSFM_DCN_ONEORDER_DELTA is maintained.

Check Inbound Queue, Transaction SMQ2, check there are no queues stuck with Quee Name starting with 'CN'.

Regards

Pramod

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

1 step i checked, but on 2 step i have  a problem, see screenshort

Target system - none, it is our REX system may be? Where may configurate?

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Chek the target destination for which this error has occured and identify the reason for the error.

In SM58, select a line and goto Edit-> Debug LUW, in the debugging mode of the FM /MAC/RSFM_QRFC_OUT_JSON_REQUST check the value for the import parameter IV_SRV_CONNECTION.

If the value of the IV_SRV_CONNECTION is the connection profile for the SUP server, domain and package to which you are connected, then identify the reason for the error by debugging through the FM /MAC/RSFM_QRFC_OUT_JSON_REQUST and check the message stored in the variable 'result'.

The variable 'result' will have the error message returned by the target SUP server in IV_SRV_CONNECTION.

Identify the reason for the error and resolve it.

Regards

Pramod

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Variable "result" has the value:

<html>#<head>#<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"/>#<title>Error 404 NOT_FOUND</title>#</head>#<body><h2>HTTP ERROR 404</h2>#<p>Problem accessing /dcn/DCNServlet/dcn/HttpAuthDCNServlet. Reason:#<pre>NOT_FOUND</pre>

How to understand where the SUPserver is configured incorrectly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Check the SM59 connection configured to the SUP server is proper. You can find the details in the section '5.1 DCN Configuration' in the Administrator's Guide for SAP Retail Execution 3.2.0.

Regards

Pramod

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Pramod,

I checked all setting and notice:

in target system setting (Target host/Path prefix)

In guide Path prefix row does't mention, but if no value (NOW - /dcn/DCNServlet) - test connection of this connection is fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Path Prefix maintenence is not required. Follow SAP Retail Execution 3.2 Administrators Guide and maintain the SM59 connection properly.

Regards

Pramod

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Connection CRM - SUP works fine (sm59)/Connection SUP-CRM also works fine. Test status = OK.

But Execute LOW again error didnt disappear.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I solved the BPs issue only on Android Tablet, by inserting SAP Control Center - Customizing Cash Group=0, but the error "internal error  display not possible for account ABO" continues to appear on the Ipad? Let me know if you need further information.

In addition I have a new issue on Products download because the system raises a dump for "Function module "/MAC/RSFM_PRODUCTS_DELTA" not found". I have no found notes or discussione about this FM.

Could help me to figure it out?

Thanks a lot

juergen_tessmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a error in the admin guide.

/MAC/RSFM_PRODUCT_DELTA   not /MAC/RSFM_PRODUCTS_DELTA  without S.

Kind refards,

Juergen.

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Pramod,

About your message Jan 3, 2014 7:30 PM

1 point i show below

2 point - no queue in sm58

3 point:

I try to download ACTIVITY with transaction type 1003(task) to device. Tasks created in past and in future.

**RExAdminGuide said:**

@Visits and Activities : Assign the transaction type, transaction category, partner function profile of the device user and the date profile to be considered for data download.

For each transaction type and category in Retail Execution, you will need to download the following information:

-Transaction category

-Partner Function profiles

-Date profile

-Attachment type profile

-Attachment size profile

-All visits and activities for the set of relevant Business Partners (determined from the BP download Customizing).

-For sets of Device Transaction Types that are set to Active, and the combination of CRM Transaction

Types and Category, the possible activity types that match the Days Profile.

SPRO Customizing:

'Date profile':

'Attachment size profile/type profile':

'Assign Download Profiles to Bus. Objects and Sales Org':

'Assign Selection Criteria to Download Profiles':

'Map CRM Activities to Retail Execution Visits and Activities'"

After initial download i check slg1:

for 1 activity i have 2 logs:

--no DCN profile found

--Task 0001 processed

**BUT**

1)in sm59 test connection failed

Eror 404 Unsupported this url request

2)in SUP i see transferring my DCN calls etc.

3)in device i see database table is full, ACTIVITYMBO=5** (others MBO also full)

Message error - CreateActivityMBO - com.sybase.dataservices.OHException: Trasaction type is necessary

**But in my device i could not see anything.**

Also installed 2 notes for REx3.2 (BusinessMBO and UI_conf)

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Artem,

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

We have exactly the same issue. Business Partners have been downloaded successfully, however, activities are not downloaded. Our logs are identical to what you have posted above.

I have opened an OSS message with SAP and I am waiting for the reponse. I will post their reponse here should I get one.

Julian

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

I didn't resolve it yet. I'm waiting your message from OSS.

Test connection (sm59) works fine? Did you run any FM?

My FM returns: COMMUNICATION_FAILED

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amen,

SAP told me (in another OSS message) that we should ignore the error message on the RFC connection. The test in SM59 will always return the message unsupported URL connection.

We must not put any prefix on the RFC connection. I debugged the initial download report and the system automatically sets the prefix /dcn/HttpAuthDCNServlet on the RFC connection.

The fact that we get a transmission log in SLG1 indicates that the connection is successful.

Furthermore, I have successfully downloaded my Business Partners from CRM EHP3 to REX 3.2 so this indicates that it functions.

I will keep you updated once I get any news.

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Artmen,

Just to be precise, the path prefix is not required with a standard implementation of REX.

It is required for a custom app.

Regards,

Julian

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

In RFC connection path prefix is empty.

"Furthermore, I have successfully downloaded my Business Partners from CRM EHP3 to REX 3.2 so this indicates that it functions." - What changes did you do?

Best R

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artmen,

Not sure I understand your question, I have not made any changes of my initial setup.

1. Setup your RFC user in SMP;

2. Setup your RFC connection in SM59 (ensure that it uses the RFCUSER setup in SMP);

3. Deploy MBO package for the device you are using, assign your security profile with your RFC user to this package;

4. Setup DCN profile and customising in SPRO;

5. Execute the initial download report in transaction SE38 /MAC/RS_INITIAL_DONWLOAD;

6. Ensure everything went through in SLG1 and SM58;

7. Check the Cache of your MBOs in SMP, they should be populated.

That is it, my BPs are on REX 3.2.

I hope this answers your question, if not, please send me a more detailed question.

Regards,

Julian

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

Did you maintain any configuration in SPRO or you just created configuration profiles and Rex download all BP?

*AdminGuide said: "if no value" then download ALL CRM's BP*

RFCUser only for SM59?

Don't use standart supAdmin for connecting?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atmen,

Standard Business Partner configuration was done in SPRO but you could leave it as is.

Yes, I put in place the configuration profiles and the BPs downloaded. This is a required step in order to define whether Business Partners should be download according to the relationship category BUR011 or according Territory (this is dependant on your business scenario).

I recommend also configuring the data selection criteria in order to define whether Organisations, Individuals or Groups must be downloaded.

The RFC user is only for SM59.

I did not use the standard supAdmin, I created a different user as an RFC user. You can simply copy the settings for supAdmin for this user, it should work. Just make sur you assign the security profile to your domain, furthermore if you create this user in the admin security profile make sure to include @admin in the user name on the RFC connection in SM59.

Regards,

Julian

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

Can you run function modules? They return right values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Artmen,

Yes, the function modules return values.

Make sure you use your local CRM RFC connection and enter correct input parameters in each function module.

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Artmen,

SAP have come back to me.

There is a bug with the standard fetch queries on SMP 2.3 and REX 3.2.

They are correcting the problem and will be creating a SAP note.

I will publish the SAP note here once they have created it.

Regards,

Julian Hobbs

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Julian, thanks for your note!

Have you download products to device?

I have a next problem: SLG1 log said "no objects to send to SUP" - all 3 steps below done. FM return not zero values in tables.

-In the IMG activity Assign Download Profiles to Bus. Objects, maintain the product hierarchy level profiles

that must be considered for downloading product master data to the device.

-In the IMG activity Define Data Selection Criteria, define product attribute set profiles and assign product attribute sets to the profiles.

-In the last step, assign the product attribute set profiles to product download profiles.

0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

If you solved the problem listed in the Subject line, please close this thread by marking one of the posts as Correct Answer.  Then open a new thread with the "next problem".  Since it is a different subject, you will get more interest than in one people may have looked at and decided that they either have already responded or that they have no input.

Regards, Mike

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I read that you downloaded BPs on Rex 3.2. I'm getting the following issues:

- The mobile synchronization seems fine, but no Customers are displayed on the mobile device

- By global search on Rex 3.2,  I'm able to find the BPs sent from CRM but only as contacts and not as customers; if I click on them in order to visualize data, a message is displayed: "internal error  display not possible for account ABO".

Could you please give me some suggestions?

Thanks

artem_balikhin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

1.How you download BP to device? (Territory/Listing)

2.FM return your BP?

3.log slg1 - BP downloaded fine?

4. If 2/3 'yes' and in device settings table have data  -> set in SAP Control Center - Customizing Cash Group=0

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

please find below my comments:

1. We downloaded BP by relationship category (employee relationship category BUR011); in particulra we configured an Account Download Profile and we assigned it to accounts:

2. Which FM do you refer to?

3. From SLG1 the log seems fine (i.e. the message for a BP is DCN parallel processing :Task 0001 processed at RFC host SYSKCRMD)

4. SAP Control Center - Customizing Cash Group=0 was different from 0.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem ,

On the top of it you also have to configure the settings under Visit.

You have to map the Device Transaction Keys with the Transaction Type.

Only Visits for which the mapping is done will be visible on the front end and also the visits which can be created from FE will be controlled from this setting.

On the top of it to check the data being pushed to SUP from CRM you can use a function module. It will list all the visits , follow up visits , product journals and surveys being pushed to SUP.

Regards,

Anirudh