cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of BP from crm to r/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating new bp -role sold to party under classification tab the account group field is in display mode instead of change mode.

I am getting a problem while transferring the business partner form CRM 4.0 to R/3 backend and mBDoc gets generated with the status 'sent to receivers ( not all have confirmed )' and when i see the error detail.

I have checked all the mappings of BP groupings, classifications and account groups in both the system. and i have checked in tcode PIDE of R/3. every thing is correct.

please reply immediately as we are going for live in the first week.

regards

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Unsure the problem you are having.

Either the mBdoc is not getting confirmed due to not setting your the delta load for object class BUPA in transaction R3AC4.

Or the classification customer is not assigned to your business partner as that is what PIDE looks for when processing business partners from CRM.

Cheers

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the early reply

The problem is occurring when iam creating a new bp as sold to party, under <b>classification tab</b> there is field called <b>account group</b> it is coming in grey mode (not in change mode), i could n't able to give values(001) in that field.

i want one clarification from you that when we r craeting new bp as sold to party should system takes the value on its own or we have to give that value manually.

plaese respond immediately.

regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all depends on how you want to setup you system. There are multiple possibilities:

- you can map account groups with the CRM classification (person/group/organization): for this you'll need to PIDE transaction. This solutions only allows for 3 R/3 account groups to be mapped to CRM business partners.

- You can setup CRM to use the account group as a field.

--> this allows for direct mapping between R/3 account groups and CRM account groups, which lets you use as many account groups as you want. In this solution, the account group needs to entered on CRM creation.

Michael.