while creating new bp -role sold to party under classification tab the account group field is in display mode instead of change mode.
I am getting a problem while transferring the business partner form CRM 4.0 to R/3 backend and mBDoc gets generated with the status 'sent to receivers ( not all have confirmed )' and when i see the error detail.
I have checked all the mappings of BP groupings, classifications and account groups in both the system. and i have checked in tcode PIDE of R/3. every thing is correct.
please reply immediately as we are going for live in the first week.
Unsure the problem you are having.
Either the mBdoc is not getting confirmed due to not setting your the delta load for object class BUPA in transaction R3AC4.
Or the classification customer is not assigned to your business partner as that is what PIDE looks for when processing business partners from CRM.