Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There is no mapping between ERP and CRM for partner" in CRM Web UI

maciej_z81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with the message "There is no mapping between ERP and CRM for partner" in CRM Web UI. which is very strange, it only shows up for 2 different account types, but still not for all. After the BP is created in CRM and approved by the appropriate person, the BP is replicated to the ERP system. Then we try to open the "ERP Sales Orders" assignment block and the aforementioned message appears immediately. I checked similar cases but did not find the correct answer.

I will be grateful for your help

Maciek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kirtikkasat
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Maciek,

Have you checked the mapping tables CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO in CRM and CRMKUNNR in ECC to see if the Partner GUIDs are mapped correctly?

maciej_z81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked the CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO and found that only one GUID is mapped (exactly the one customer without the warning message in WebUI) but there is a lots more customer in the systems.

I have to wait for access to ECC system to check another table.

I will let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Maciek

maciej_z81
Explorer
0 Kudos

In CRMKUNNR table I have a 5 partner with GUID but in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO only one.

Generally all BP created in CRM are replicatd to ECC but the table are not filled.

kirtikkasat
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Maciek,

Firstly, check PIDE transaction in ECC and see if the R3->CRM settings have the ECC Account groups mapped to correct CRM classification.

If no, you might have to maintain these settings to ensure the mapping tables are filled.

Also, check if there are any inbound queues in error ( SMQ2) or BDOCs in error for customer replication (SMW01). You may have to debug the ABAP code if there is a custom code which is causing the replication error.

Lastly, Check SAP Note 609766 it may be helpful in resolving the mapping error.

I hope this helps.

maciej_z81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for all your advices.

I will check everything and then see what's happen.

Maciek

maciej_z81
Explorer

SMQ2 and SMW01 are without any errors.

The only trouble is that in table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO has missing entry.

Maciek

Answers (0)