cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions not displayed on product detail page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working with hybris v6, product promotions are not being displayed on the product detail page when configured using the new promotion engine but are displayed with the legacy promotion module. Does it require any additional configuration?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

Promotions on product details page are not available OOTB with 6.0. We are adding this feature in the 6.1 release due next month. You would then be able to see list of all applicable promotions for a product or its category on the PDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Charles. That helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charles, are there any plans to display the promotions on the product listing page as well? Or is it up to the partners to implement?

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have it on the roadmap planned to be added in upcoming releases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you be able to confirm whether the 'Could Have Fired Message' message will be a part of 6.1 release or not?

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not in 6.1 release. Improving potential promotions feature is certainly one of the important features that we are working towards. It will be added in the upcoming releases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

- What about the details url and the message builder what we have in 5.7? Are those on the roadmap?

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All content related features like URL and media associated features will be available through Personalization in future which will be part of SmartEdit. These are under development right now.

We already have a promotion message builder using the parameter of conditions and actions that is part of 6.0 release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I referred to the message builder I meant the one where the tool showed me the different options for the place holders. In the 6.0 Backoffice I only see GUIDs. Am I missing something.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can still achieve the same functionality by using the GUIDs of parameters rule conditions and actions. What is missing in v6.0 is the amount required to qualify for the promotion in the potential to fire message. This is something that will be covered as part of the potential promotion improvements that we will do in the upcoming releases.

former_member357259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush, just to add here. It is already possible to create 'Potential promotion rules' with 6.0 and show them on the cart page. You will find some examples in the sample data.

The big difference is that Potential promotions are created as separate rules because the conditions are different than normal promotion conditions. We will add certain improvements in future for managing them but they will continue to be separate rules.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nicolabeghin-2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Coming late to the party! Just to make things clear, as of right now (Commerce 1808) rule builder discounts are not shown in the product details page but only in the cart page, is that correct? Meaning, no OOTB way to get the actual discounted price in the product details page, only the "message" for the potential promotion, is this correct? ref. https://answers.sap.com/questions/12748874/promotions-display-discounted-value-on-product-det.html