Did you mean: 

Product Master CRM ( Delta replication)

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I’m facing an issue in Product master in CRM

CRM 5.0 is integrated with backed end ECC

1) i if do any changes in the Backend ECC System Material Master data will the same changes appear in CRM Product master ?

EX i have changed a material No 1234 (soap) description from to 4320 Shampoo

Will this changes seeing in the CRM Product master

2) i have given a filter settings to Number ranges of Material Master Ex 2000010 to 2000050 (ECC to CRM)

if i made any changes in ECC Material (Description) will replicate to this number ranges or even other number ranges also ?

Please respond

Thanks in advance

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If you want all the material updates done in R/3 to replicate in CRM, very first thing you need to check is you filter setting.

Filter setting should be exaclty same as database table field value.

Eg. material database. i.e Mara-matnr is 0002000010 then in filter settings you need to mention the same and not jst 20000010.

If this doesnot solve your problem, then please elaborate it bit more.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

I have the number range in R/3 exp 000001000020 to 100009999 i have given the same in filter i have an other number range also it is external exp zz20002z - zzzzzz if made any changes in this number range Material do it replicate to CRM

one more question how should we need to maintain Number ranges for Material Master in both system ECC and CRM . number rages should be same in both end ?

Thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Number range in both the system should be external.

Or if you have your R/3 number range as internal , then CRM should be external.

Thus in any situation, CRM number range must be same as R/3 and should be external.

Number range, either be external or internal will not make any difference in filter settings.

Make sure that database value of field MARA-MATNR should be exactly same as what is maintained in the filter settings.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

<b>Reward with Points!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

In case the product was created in R/3 and then uploaded in CRM then any changes made in R/3 will replicate in CRM.

Regards,

Diana Dias.

Reward with points!!!!!!!!