cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in service contract determination using spare part items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I created a service contract with spare parts in product list, and discont for those spare parts in price agreement. The spare parts item category group is SRVM.

If I then create a serice order and add the spare part as the item of the transaction, depends on item category I put in for the spare part, contract determination may or may not happen. If I put SRVP ( service product) as item category then the contract determin will happen. But SRVP is not allowed for the spare part product. If I use SRVM as item category, then the contract determination will not happen at all.

The questions are

Can contract determination be triggered by item category SRVM? If yes, what do I have to do to make it happen? If no, what item category can I use for spare parts to trigger the contract determination?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

We are facing the same situation, I was wondering if you have solved your problem and can share with us your solution. It would be nice if you can guide us how did you manage to get spare part contract determination. Thanks.

Ciao,

Tauqir

Former Member