cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Creating Service contract Quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem while creating Service Contract Quote. The Problem is "No Items being created in Service Contract Quote."

I am copying these line items from the Package Quote(Programatically). I am reading the Package Quote Lines Items using CRM_ORDER_READ and I am looping these one by one, and copying into one Item Table. Passed this table, to MAINTAIN_ORDERADM_I function module. And Then I am calling SAVE function module.

But, for me service contract Quote is being created with no line items.

Can you please let me know, how can I solve this problem.

And let me know what are the necessary steps to be taken progrmtically, for creating Service Contract Quote from a Package Quote.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A standard way of doing this would be to create an action in service contract with method call processing type, and method COPY_DOCUMENT. For this you need to do the following:

1) Create a new action called "SRV_CNTRCT_QUOTE_CREATE" in action pofile already attached to Package Quote. Use

CRMC_ACTION_DEF Tcode for this.

2) Choose processing type as method call and method as COPY_DOCUMENT.

3) Choose parameter CRMD_ORDERADM_H, PROCESS_TYPE with initial value as transaction type of Serv Contract Quote.

4) Institute start and scheduled conditions if required in CRMC_ACTION_CONF.

Note: For this copying controls at transaction level, item category level and itemcat determination while copying should have been determined.

Regds,

Raghu