cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC-UI: Modify the "Create" button in Opportunities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to change the behavior of the "Create" button in the OIC toolbar in the Opportunities app. Right now when you press this button, a popup asks for the kind of opportunity you wish to create (out of a list of 3), but what we want is a complete new application (think ZCRMD_BUS2000111A, ZCRMD_BUS2000111B, ...) for each kind of Opportunity. So in each of the apps the create button should directly create the correct opportunity and not ask. I know it is asking because there is an event group attached to it, and removing that only triggers the regular create event, but I do not know how to set which opportunity gets created.

Any hints? I would guess I have to create new access classes for each of the apps and change some method, but after some digging I have not yet found a place where I could change things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create different view for each transaction type and assign only that particular event in the event group.

I mean you have to check the view in the Fill event group method and assign only the corresponding event and delete all others from the event group.

Regards,

Abdul Raheem S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

this actually sounds pretty much to what I thought was the way to do it. Problem now is that I just don't know how to delete all but the corresponding events from the group.

Could you tell me how I can do that? Somewhere in SPRO, where I can edit the toolbars and such, or in SE80 in the fill dropdown list box method (as you mentioned) for the model access class? And especially in the last case, any hints for how to do it?

<i>Edit: Ah, I think what you described in the thread is basically the same problem. Will check that now.</i>

Thanks

Thomas

Message was edited by: Thomas Hettenhausen

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Restrict in every user the values with the standard authorization objects.

Regards.

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

thanks for the answer, but since I am rather new to SAP CRM, I fail to see the connection. For which users would I restrict what exactly?

Any hints would be very much appreciated!

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I just want to make sure that this is not really an authorization problem, but I see it that the customers just wants sees this as less confusing if different kind of opportunities are handled separately.