cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Google Maps on a button click

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having a requirement of opening a Google map of a new account(whoover logins to a account page) on click of a button. The button will be placed on the Overview page of an account. Here we are passing a URL

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=<VALUE[BOL:BP_ACCOUNT:HOUSE_NUMBER]>; <VALUE[BOL:BP_ACCOUNTST

REET]>,<VALUE[BOL:BP_ACCOUNT:CITY]>,<VALUE[BOL:BP_ACCOUNT:REGION]>,+<VALUE[BOL:BP_ACCOUNT:COUNTRY]> which fetches the address details of an account. I just wanted to know how can we fetch the details of an account and where should the url be passed?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Amar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amarnarayan,

U want to know how to fetch the business partner address details like address ,house number ,

all the data will store in BOL layer we need to fetch data from BOL layer or we can fetch data from collection wrapper.

for example u have a context node BPPARTNER in your view and it contains business partner details .

sample code :

data : lr_entity type ref to if_bol_property_access.

data : lv_value type string.

lr_entity = me-.typed_context->BPPARTNER->COLLECTION_WRAPEER->get_current(0.

vall method get_property_as_string exporting

iv_parameter = 'PARTNERNO'

importing

iv_value = lv_value.

then now lv_value contains the business partner number , then then concatenate all these values to that GOOGLE MAPS URL.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

The details of the account can be read from the context in the overview page. Using this you can form

the url and call the google maps. If you have access to mash ups, then that is the best way.

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible using mash up technology available with crm 7 ehp 1.Are you on that version?

0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

This feature is already available with the CRM Web channel. Are you using that?

Regards,

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

No I am not using web channel.How can Web Channel benefit me in doing my requirement and could you brief me any other info related to it.

Thanks

Amar Narayan