cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for Manager for Processor Party in Activity Task doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have created a workflow rule for task. Defined the condition and action. The action is notification. The recipient is ‘Manager for Processor Party in Activity Task’. The issue is that the notification doesn’t appear for manager.

The manager is in the same org unit as the processor. Tried with indicator ‘reporting line’ in organization unit and without it. The same behaviour.

Tried the same rule with recipient determination as processor party and employee responsible and everything worked fine.

Are there any details to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance and best regards, Andrey.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_saurabh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that manager is assigned to employee ((who is assigned to ticket as service agent).

To check this:

Go to the ADMINISTRATOR workcenter -> General Settings -> Click on Employees -> Search for the Employee (who is assigned to ticket as service agent) -> Open employee -> Check if Manager is assigned to the employee or not?

If no manager is assigned -> Then the notification won't find any processor.

I have tested similar workflow in my system:

- It works if manager is assigned to the employee.

- It does not work if manager is not assigned to the employee.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Suman.

Thanks for your reply. Manager is assigned to employee. But I didn't understand about service agent and ticket. The workflow rule is made for activity task. Both employee and manager were made as employees without creating service agents for them.

Regards, Andrey.