cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware settings to stop replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you please help me understand how we can configure SMOEAC to stop PArticluar transaction type stop replication to ECC please?

Also is it possible to stop the Particular Line item to stop the replication to ECC please? which means, it it has 2 line items, one of them should be sent to ECC. other one always stays in CRM.

Could you kindly let me know how it could be done please?

I m aware that we can use Distribution lock and disallowing I1054 but wanna know how it can be done from SMOEAC please.

Regards,

KP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

In transaction SMOEAC, Choose Object Type = Publication and check what are the possible

publications available for corresponding transaction type.

For example, Service Order (By Employee).

For publications having Intelligent Replication Object, it is possible to put filters using tab 'Criteria

Fields' . So you need to check possible filter criteria and need to make use of it accordingly.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanthala,

How can we find Publication and check what are the possible publications available for corresponding transaction type please?

Regards,

KP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Please follow the below steps:

- Transaction SMOEAC.

- Object Type , Choose ' Publication'

- Click on Display

- Below you can see list of available publications.

- You can expand each one of them and check the relevenat publication for your transaction type.

-  If you fine one, matching your requirement, then you need to create subscription for the relevant site (R/3).

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shanthala,

i dont find any publication for transaction type ZTUM (which is my custom trasnaction).

Do i need create a publication manually?

Could you please help me understand the setting s that i need to do in SMOEAC when there is a new transaction type created?

Also i tried creating new publication

I have a standard subscription that says, All Business Transactions under which i have replication object for BUS_TRANS_MSG as Simple bulk (msg).

but not able to create anything..

I read help on...

Bulk

Intelligent

Simple Intelligent (sync)

Simple Intelligent (msg)

Simple Bulk (msg)

would you have a min to explain them in simple words?

thanks a lot!

Regards,

KP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I also want to stop replication of Quotation from ECC to CRM.

What is the step to stop replicating particular Transaction Type (Quotation)?

Thanks

Narendra

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A easy way to stop replicatoin from CRM is using the transaction SMW3_00 - BDoc Type Settings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Just a follow up question:

Can this transaction be used if there are multiple ECC/receivers scenario? Meaning, I want to stop the data flow to one of my connection RFC destination.

I could not find any option to mention RFC destination in this transaction.

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nope...this stops the object,  so if you have different ECC and you only want to stop the replication of BUPA_MAIN to ECC1 and keep the replication with ECC2 this is not the right solution

To be honest I never faced a situation like this, so I can't propose a workaround

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... SMW3_00 can not be used as we dont want to stop the whole replication. We just want to configure what are the transaction types we are intrested to send and what the tranasactions we are intrested to receive.

Regards,

KP.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I skiped that part

In this case you have the replication object BUS_TRANS_ITM which is intelligent, so you can put some filter criteria, if you use the BUS_TRANS_MSG  you have the poblem that is defined as Bulk so you can't use SMOEAC filters, I belive there are ways of converting Bulk to intelligent but I never did, if you take a look into scn you will find some posts about it like this one: