Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

marketing plann and campaign element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

How to Delete Marketing planns completely in CRM Data Base ,

is there any program to delete Marketing planns?

please Advice ,

Regards,

Rajesh .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Open Marketing Plan, campaigns, elements which u want to delete, u can see the DELETE icon at left side of Header level or right click and delete.

Delete the Marketing Plan, campaigns, elements from lower level to upper in hierarchical view.

Regards,

Dipesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dipash,

it is right i know this process , but my problem is we created manually some marketing plans after that those marketing plans are deleted . After some days we got a file from business contains all mtkg projects , so now we are uploading mktg projects in CRM , Using upload program , system is saying that already campaign are exist , but we are not able see those campaign in system ,

Now my question is : is there any program to delete complete mtkg project in system .

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This is happening b'cos the Marketing Projects (Plans, campaigns and elements) which u r trying to upload are with same name (External ID) which u have deleted, try either (Rename)change the name of u r marketing Projects while uploding in system.

System error : The external ID is already used in the description of another marketing project. To avoid data inconsistencies in SAP BW, the external ID cannot be reused.

Regards,

Dipesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know one way to delete marketing plan and I think you also know same process.

Right click on marketing plan there is option to delete,

But disadvantage is we have to delete Subordinate marketing projects which ever exist in system.

This might be deleting completely in CRM Data Base.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/c7/1833ca922c934ba66d21b131324f8d/frameset.htm]