cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Involved Parties - Limit and Ad Hoc Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a limit as to how many involved parties can be set up for or used in customer service tickets?

Additionally, I'm pretty sure that party roles have to be predefined and therefore cannot be created ad hoc e.e. within a created service ticket. Is this correct?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi You cannot create the involved party from the ticket created, you have to use the ones that are already created in system. Also i don't think there is a limit on number of involved parties that you have to use in service tickets.

Each party is assigned to a party category.

This party category is the indicator where the party can be found.

For example: For a 'Sales Quote' you will not be able to add the Party role 'Service Technician' or 'Processor' as these have no function in a 'Sales Quote', however these roles will be available when you go to 'Customer Support Tickets'.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh. Is there any documentation that confirms that there is no limit to the number of involved parties?

Thanks,

Nathalie

former_member221362
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nathalie,

Sorry I doubt if there exists any such document explain about the limit on involved parties, if you are having any error or any issue in this concern the same can be addressed to SAP in incident.

Regards,

Suresh