cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial download - update additional fields/execute additional funct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of uploading data from SAP system to CRM system as a initial download (Transaction code R3CS). Customer has a unique requirement of updating additional fields (configurable fields) from ISU to CRM which are not covered in the initial upload program.

Is there any enhancement/BADI/customizing available in initial or delta upload program to plug in customer specific updates/steps (ie executing Zxxx function module) ?

Thanks in advance ,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Michael for your response. I have got 3 fields. Out of three 2 fields to be updated are from CRM & one is custom field for which I will have Z table with corresponding key information.

thanks again ,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's a document available containing a description of the most common CRM object extentions. Your case is +/- described within. If you give me your email address, I can forward it to you.

Grtz,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again .

My email id nitin.kshirsagar@capgemini.com

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

done,

Michael.

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I'd appreciate if you could forward me this document, too.

mayer.wolfgang@gmail.com

Thanks in advance & kind regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

Could you please send me that document?

stdemark@msn.com

Thanks,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, there are possibilities to upload additional customer fields to CRM online. The first thing you'll need to do however is decide where the customer fields will be stored in CRM. Will you store them in standard fields or in customer fields (to be created in CRM)?

Michael.