cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Industrial sector for customers replication from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to replicate the Industry sectors created in ECC to CRm? If so How can we do it? If not we need to maintain manually in CRM? Please give your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Sathish Prabhu.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think there exists a standard customizing object to replicate industry sectors from ECC to CRM... but the following trick may help:

As soon as industry sectors are customized in ECC, then go to CRM and open IMG "Maintain industry systems and industry". Select the industry system that you would like to synchronize with ECC, and go to the sub screen "Industry number system --> Industries".

Now in the Menu, goto Utilities --> Adjustment (take care that you are in change mode).

Enter an RFC destination to the R/3 system where you maintained the correct industry sectors... and copy everything.

That's it: you replicated all entries to CRM without having to do it manually one by one.

Hope this helps,

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went to CRM system and did all the steps mentioned by you. i selected the industries and adjustment and i filled the ECC client and checked the box for R/3 industry key system and clicked on adjust it took to detail view i clicked copy all nothing happened. Could u please let me know?

Best regards,

Sathish Prabhu.R

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

... strange.

Normally you should be able to select all lines and clic on "copy all".

When leaving via F3, did you select "YES" when the popup asked you to save your values ?