cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iDoc status 53 in employee replication from SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are having some problems in CRM BP creation with role employee.

We are using CRM 5.0 and SAP ECC 6.0 and we are trying to replicate employee’s information to CRM from HR.

After read the notes 934372, 615896, 550055, 363187, 312090 we made the next configuration steps in our systems:

R/3:

- Creation of connection port (trans. WE21)

- Creation of logical system (trans. WE20) and assignment of outbound message HRMD_ABA

- Creation of distribution model (trans. BD64) with all filters indicated in note 312090

CRM

- Creation of logical system (trans. WE20) and assignment of inbound message HRMD_ABA

- Creation of conversion between basic types HRMD_A05 and HRMD_ABA01 (trans. WE70) as described in note 312090

- Creation of conversion between message types HRMD_A and HRMD_ABA (trans. WE73) as described in note 312090

- Creation of external number range “ZE” from HR01200001 to HR01299999 (using PA04 in R3 we found the number range between 01200001 and 01299999)

- Creation of BP Grouping with the same name of number range (“ZE”) checked to be external too

- Update of table T77S0 (using SM30):

HRALX HRAC X

HRALX PBPON OFF

HRALX PBPHR ON

HRALX PBPON ON

HRALX PNUMB 3

HRALX PPROL BUP003

HRALX PSUBG ZE

PLOGI PLOGI MV

We know we should have the same value in R3 and CRM for PLOGI/PLOGI, so we created in CRM MV because that is the plan version used in R3. To create it, we just manually add a new row in table T778P and then selected it in table T77S0. Is this the correct way to create a plan version?

After these steps, in R3 we execute program RHALEINI with parameters:

- Plan version = MV

- Object type = P

- Object ID = an active employee

- Reporting period = all

- Transfer mode = Insert

- Receiving system:

Receiving partner No = DCRCLNT300 (logical system created in WE20)

Message type = HRMD_ABA

And everything looks fine in R3.

In CRM, using trans. WE05, we can see that the iDoc is created, apparently without problems with status 53 - "Applicaton document posted" but the business partner is never created.

Did we miss some configuration steps?

Should we do something more after see the iDoc in CRM to create BP?

Thanks in advance.

Alda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member248975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, experts

we have the same problem, we are trying to replicate the employee from R3, and we folow the steps in note 550055.

In trx PFAL everything is ok, the status is green (03)

In trx BD87 the status is 53 (Application document Posted)

but, we are not able to see de BP, the BP is not generated, and in the report CRMHRALE_CENTRAL_PERSON, we can't see the BP.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to send the entire employee data for the employee from SAP HR. I encountered this same issue when the IDoc was missing a segment. After transferring the IDoc with all the segments, the employee was created in SAP CRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alda,

Please check if all infotype

i.e.

Actions

Organizational assignment

Personal data

Addresses

which are mandatory for BP to be created are maintained in R/3 employee.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel

Reward with points if it is of any help to you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alda,

As I said before, I was having the exactly same problem.

I've changed the row PLOGI/WORKF (table T77S0) to have the same value as PLOGI/PLOGI (this row defines the plan version and must be equal to one used in R3).

After this change the employee load is working fine.

This solution originate another problem, since I had my own organizational structure defined in CRM (I only want to load employees from R3) for default plan version (01).

To solve this problem I had to copy the organizational structure using report RHCOPLPT and now everything is working just fine.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Liberto Rodrigues

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

hi pratk bhai,

ya i have done the same setting what Ada has mentioned eariler,

and as of your suggestion to maintatin the mandatory infotype, i have even done tht,

after running RHALEINI in R3, the status is all green here.

when i run the tcode BD87 to check the Idoc status its showing fine (Error free).

now, through tcode se38 the report CRMHRALE_CENTRAL_PERSON shows all the employees as status green,,

but the partner number is not getting generated. ( i have used HRALX-PNUMB= 3 (Prefeexing the number range coming from R3)).

kindly advice me what should be done in order to generate a BP number for the replicated HR Employee.

best regards,

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem, when i run the report "CRMHRALE_CENTRAL_PERSON" i am able to see the Employee and status is green but the BP number is not generated what may be the problme?

Can anybody help me out it is urgent?

Thanks

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

Check the data filter which you have created,

and all the info-type and object and sub-object type defined under this data filter.

for further query revert back

regards,

Madhup

former_member248975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I review the filters, and I have made changed it, now when I run the report "CRMHRALE_CENTRAL_PERSON" i am able to see the Employee and status is green but the BP number is not generated

What I can Review for this problem

Regards

Lidisaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same problems!

In fact the Idocs are created correctelly with green status in CRM but the Business Partner Employee is not created in the DB; I don't think the problem due of the filter because I don't use it!

Thank you in advance to help us to fixe the problem.

Best regards

Abdo ABI ATMI

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the settings which you have done for HR-CRM integration.

Cos if you go through this thread from the start i dont find any reason for BP not getting generated.

if all your infotype and object-type are set, check the table entery in T77s0, to activate the integration between BP and Employees we must activate HRALX/PBPON = ON and also HRALX/PNUMB= 3 (3= this will prefix a 3 digit number to the original BP number replicated from R/3)

regards

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

About your question "What are the settings which you have done for HR-CRM integration" I set our systeme like this recommendation:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/84dd0c97-0901-0010-4ab2-9849fba5....

Just a question about the Infotype 1001, it is mandatory for the replication from R/3 to CRM?

About the table T77S0, the flag are correct!

Your help please

Best Regards

Abdo ABI-ATMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alda,

The solution is

Check if Role employee role in CRM is active.

Use SAPALL and SAPNEW in R/3 to execute the report to transfer employees to CRM and then you will find the employes being created in role of BP.

Best Regards,

Pratik Patel.

Reward points if it is of any help to you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your quick answers.

I’ve tried your recommendations :

-I used Trans. WE70 and WE73 to delete the conversion information I inserted before.

-The Role Employee (BUP003) is active in CRM

-The employees I’ve tried to replicate are active in R3

-I logged on with an user having SAPALL and SAPNEW and after run RHALEINI the result is exactly the same as before.

Everything looks fine with the iDocs but the BP is not created.

Thanks in advance,

Alda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m having the exactly same problem.

Does anybody have the solution to this question?

Alda, did you solve your problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Liberto Rodrigues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the business partner is active .

To do that goto Txn PA30 , and then to actions infotype. There you would see the employee status.

Also I think you have done some steps which are not needed.

Creation of conversion between basic types HRMD_A05 and HRMD_ABA01 (trans. WE70) as described in note 312090

- Creation of conversion between message types HRMD_A and HRMD_ABA (trans. WE73) as described in note 312090

The best idea is to use the template that is already existing in ECC and use it for your purpose.

Thanks and regards,

Ashvini