cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc not recieved at the destination .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends ,

i went and ahead and first defined and assigned logical systems. then defined the rfc destination and ports . Finally went to BD64 and distributed the model view with message type INVOIC .When i go to we02 and check the idoc has been sent to port and has been generated at the source . But when i go to destination i do not see any inbound idoc which i had sent from source . What might be the problem? Also i wanted to know how can i send data throught this idoc like for material distribution we have BD10 . What about the invoic ? Please help .

Thank you .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using a tRFC port...right?

If yes, pls check in transaction SM58, whether there are any errors listed there ?

Thanks,

Renjith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alisha,

Check all the required configuration in the target system for the inbound partner profile.Also check the connectvity of the RFC destination(SM59) for the target system.Since it is INVOIC you are sending through EDI for which the EDI subsystem should be running.

Also try to execute RSEOUT00 program by specifying the message type and IDOC number.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshman ,

I am using ALE to trasfer the idoc to the destination. Can u tell me how do i populate data in a standard invoice. how do i send it . It shows that status 03 dispatch to port ok . What else should be done?

thank you

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alisha,

Since Invoice is a Transactional data, you can configure message control and create an IDoc. Otherwise use the transaction WE19 for testing and Populating the data in INVOIC IDocs.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshman ,

i went to we19 and checked that it is a testing tool for IDOC . Can u please tell me in brief steps how exactly to populate data and send the idoc .Should i use RSEOUT00 AND RSNASTED ??? Please take time and reply me in steps .

Thank you

Alisha