Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need documents about UI of SAP CRM 2007set up

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Iu2019m looking for some documents that explain how to set up UI of SAP CRM 2007.

Iu2019ve read SAP CRM 2006s cookbook and UI guideline for SAP CRM 2007, both documents explain only what I need to do to set up, but they donu2019t explain HOW TO DO.

Letu2019 me give us one example of my issue.

There is the screen Account Identification, where I can identify my customer and start the interaction, itu2019s similar than the old transaction CIC0.

My problem, after customer identification, clicking on the option u2018Return to Current Interaction Recordu2019 available on u2018Last Interactionsu2019 grid, the system shows a new screen to start the interactions, any part that screen are different objects.

Question, how the system knows which component they must show together? I would like to remove some components, and replace it to others.

How can I set up this?

Iu2019m using transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB to set up screen, but here I can only change fields of the same component, but in my case at u2018Interaction Recordu2019 the fields are in different components.

I know it is too much questions, probably many of them are basic questions, but Iu2019ll really appreciate any help me. Points will be reward.

Best regards,

Lalas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos